[b][/b]

Monday, May 09, 2005

IT'S ALIVE or Who's a clever pants then??

Ok, I know it’s not nice to crow, but well sometimes you just can’t help it. My posts have been less than regular, but all will be revealed as I am feeling quite the clever puss after completing my web site revamping odyssey. Yes, it got ugly a few times there- threats, new additions to the English language (and not at all becoming of a ghoulish Diva), but finally I wrestled the ‘puter beast into submission and it is online and awaiting your perusal. Please do visit- oh and let me know if there are any gremlins I haven’t yet exorcised.

Tips for the creative Dive her wishes for a moment of computer geek inspiration!

1 Some of the website programs out there are so easy even I can do it (Front page in my case)
2 All of the bells and whistles are pretty but not essential- yeah I know, sometimes simple is good.
3 Computers don’t think, they possess neither commonsense of elementary knowledge. You must reduce your thinking to the most basic, abstract level and remember to tell your computer all of the little details- eg, what, where, when.

As for me I think I need a cup of tea and a wee lie down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Log Directory